update to new mount api missed synonym: "nolock" (synonym for nobrl mount option)

Any opinions on whether to fix the conversion to the new mount API a
few years ago which lost the synonym for "nobrl" (used to incidate
that we do local byte range locks only, don't send byte range locks to
the server for this mount point).   NFS uses "nolock" for the
equivalent mount option.  Prior to 5.11 kernel (when we converted to
the new mount API) you could mount with either "nobrl" or its synonym
"nolock" (which might be more familiar to nfs users).  Should we readd
the lost mount option synonym "nolock" back to
fs/smb/client/fs_context.c? Opinions

--
Thanks,

Steve