Re: Additional Functional Tests (xfstests) to run from Linux vs. ksmbd

> Was looking at some functional tests runs with current for-next vs.
> current ksmbd and noticed a set of more recent tests that I had not
> been including in the xfstest runs to ksmbd that I should be (since
> they pass)
>
> xfstests generic/604 609 610 615 618 632 634 637 638 639 676 678 and 701
Thanks for sharing these tests. these tests are not in my test script.
I will add them.

> By the way the only suspicious failure I got in this run was an umount
> busy error in generic/509 (but it was not reproducible, it passed when
> I retried)
generic/509 tests is not included in my test list also. I will try to
reproduce it.

> Namjae,
> Are those tests included in your test runs?
They are not included. I will try to test after adding them.

Thanks!