Fixes to multichannel reconnects

Stress testing of multichannel reconnect in Microsoft uncovered a few
bugs in multichannel reconnect codepath (particularly when reconnects
happen in parallel).

I have fixed those in the following commits:
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/a87bb308b7d126b522d4390dbf37f63e743133ac.patch
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/0a95e989840d2617940ad4670c52b43646b491ad.patch
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/5640b4cd537b70a690e3c1a6aa22afced71c8c87.patch

Also fixed a couple of regressions:
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/30a563a20e00f99899b703f32feb30793b04bfcb.patch
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/0c1c85c0720ef8fa3bac3819315e8d9311926915.patch

All the above are critical fixes that we should probably CC stable.

And a minor fix:
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb3-kernel-client/commit/be94b055601c48f4156e48da7b282d51970bad07.patch

I've tried to break up the changes into separate patches. Please review.

--
Regards,
Shyam