cifs: fix bug when skipping one entry too many after lseek()

Steve, List

Please see an updated patch for the issue when skipping one entry too many
after an lseek() on a direcotry and reading out of cache.
This now makes this patch plus patch4 pass generic/257.

It also introduces a trivial change to readir to avoid creating holes in the
ctx->pos sequence.   We either need to handle holes in this sequence
or we can just avoid creating holes in the first place (which this patch does)