cifs: fix failure for generic/257

Steve, List,

Please find attached a small patch that fixes when/where we start emitting dirents
to the application AFTER it has performed a lseek() to a different offset.
Not sure if applications should assume that the offset where a specific inode value can be
found at being stable, we need this fix anyway to address generic/257

With this patch you can also apply patch4 from the cached directory series
and generic/257 will still pass.