Improved fix for reading stale data when cache=none

Steve, List

Please find a better patch to fix the data corruption issue I posted earlier
for when doing direct reads to an mmaped file after the mmaped area has changed.

The main difference is that I now destage and invalidate only the range that
is affected by the pread() and not the whole file so impact on performance should be reduced.
(that said, with cache=none there is probably no expectation of high performance in the first place )