CIFS: attempt to fix kernel bugzilla 215375

Steve,
Here is an attempt to fix kernel bz 215375.
I can not test it, since I don't have access to servers this old but the change
should be safe for modern users as it only affects the password field for
"share mode" security, which we do not support anyway.

It is only tested for regressions with user mode security on win98 and later systems, using ntlmssp
authentication.