excessive flush calls degrades buildbot perf significantly

I noticed that changing the config for local.config.smb3 in the
buildbot to add "nostrictsync" (which prevents sending SMB3 flush
requests to the server, but data is still flushed from the client,
written out) cuts 2 hours off the buildbot performance even though it
only affects about 90 (about 40%) of the tests (the others are run
with different configs):

http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/2/builds/1017

We probably need to be careful about cases where we send flush
requests to servers since it can be a very slow server operation.

--
Thanks,

Steve