smbd_max_receive_size == 8192?

Long, I notice that smbdirect.c sets the max receive size to 8192.
It's tunable, but I'm curious why the default is so large. The
SMBDirect protocol normally limits its packets to 1364 bytes.

With an SMBDirect credit limit of 255, the present default allocates
over 500 pages/connection, in O(2) granularity, when 85 O(1) pages
would suffice. Kernel virtual mapping would also be greatly reduced
as buffers can be arranged to share, and never extend beyond, a page.

Any insight into the 8192? Thanks.

Tom.