Cifs: cache entries for the cached directory

Steve, List

Updated version of the patch to add caching of directory entries for the cached
dir.
I have updated with all the suggestions from Enzo and Paulo.
In this patch, once you have done the initial 'ls /mnt' and future
listings of the root of the share will be served straight out of cache
until the lease is broken.
The first three patches are small and isolated for easy review
and the fourth patch is what actually adds the caching of entries.

These functions are now at a stage that we should be able to start looking at
replacing the "single cached direcotry" that is linked to the tcon
to be a list of <=n most recent directories we have accessed.
Thus expanding it to cache a lot more directories than just the root.
But that will come later once this is stabilized and road-tested.
At least I think with these all changes it should be fairly easy to expand
the use to more directories.