identifying key_type_dns_resolver

Hi David,

While checking on something else, I noticed that key_type_dns_resolver
keyring is flagged with KEY_FLAG_ROOT_CAN_CLEAR, and the individual
lookup keys are flagged as KEY_FLAG_ROOT_CAN_INVAL. From what I
understand, that means that the root user can clear the keyring from
the userspace, and can also revoke individual keys.

My question now is, how do I identify the serial num for the
key_type_dns_resolver keyring?
>From the code, I see that we kdebug this during the instantiation of
this keyring. But I guess this would only be at kernel bootup (since
by default the dns resolver is configured to be part of the kernel,
and not a .ko).

Is there any other easy way to identify this keyring on a system that
has an uptime of several weeks/months?

--
Regards,
Shyam