Re: cifs conversion to netfslib

Hi Dave,

As I mentioned earlier some tests are skipped with reason(O_DIRECT is
not supported) with netfs changes. This is because "ctx->len" is
getting updated to 0 in the code below for the DIRECT IO case.

Snippet from cifs_writev:
        rc = extract_iter_to_iter(from, ctx->len, &ctx->iter, &ctx->bv);
        if (rc < 0) {
                kref_put(&ctx->refcount, cifs_aio_ctx_release);
                return rc;
        }
        ctx->npages = rc;
        ctx->len = iov_iter_count(&ctx->iter);

lxsmbadmin@netfsvm:~/xfstests-dev$ sudo ./check generic/091
SECTION       -- smb3
FSTYP         -- cifs
PLATFORM      -- Linux/x86_64 netfsvm 5.17.0-rc6+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri
Mar 18 05:55:29 UTC 2022
MKFS_OPTIONS  -- //127.0.0.1/sambashare_scratch
MOUNT_OPTIONS --
-ousername=lxsmbadmin,password=RedBagBesideALake!,noperm,vers=3.0,actimeo=0
//127.0.0.1/sambashare_scratch /mnt/xfstests_scratch

generic/091     [not run] O_DIRECT is not supported
Ran: generic/091
Not run: generic/091
Passed all 1 tests

SECTION       -- smb3