Mapping between EHOSTDOWN to EACCESS in cifs

Hi Team,

I came across the following behavior case of CIFS session setup failures.
CIFS returns "EHOSTDOWN" to userspace when it fails to reconnect while
doing session setup because of change in password or change in ACL's.
Should we instead replace it with EACCESS for these special cases.?

I would also like to understand the implications of mapping EHOSTDOWN
to EACCESS at the user space for the above mentioned case and how it
is done in other file systems.?
Can you please share your comments/thoughts on this.?

Thanks,
Bharath