xfstest detailed results

I am trying to put much more detailed xfstest results out more visibly
(see the link below for tests of current mainline, with default mount
options to ksmbd in current mainline, 5.15-rc)

I am hopeful that this will make it easier to track work items
(bugs like some fallocate related items, and new "features" like
O_TMPFILE and freezing support e.g.) and also make it more clear what
tests people should run against what servers with what mount options

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Xfstest-results-ksmbd

--
Thanks,

Steve