fscache metadata query

Hi David,

I was exploring the cifs.ko implementation of fscache recently for a
customer use case.
For this use case, I felt that it would be quite useful to obtain info
about what data (pages) are currently cached by fscache. Is there
already a mechanism to be able to get this information? Or is
something planned on similar lines?

Even if fscache provides netfs a way to provide callback functions
which can get called when older data is culled by fscache, the netfs
can maintain this metadata internally.

More thoughts?

--
Regards,