DFS tests look good

With current mainline (5.11 + all fixes in 5.12-rc1 + the 6 pending
patches from Paulo and Aurelien), all DFS tests pass.  DFS quality
looks good. I am going to hold off the fix for slash ('\') in paths
until later to make sure it doesn't break DFS.   Let Paulo and us know
if anyone has more tests that need to be added for DFS scenarios.

http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/3/builds/93

I am also trying to add more tests to the cifs-testing group - there
has been some recent progress (e.g. adding more tests for swapfiles on
cifs mounts) but going test by test finding the missing features can
be time consuming so more data on specific things that would help us
add more tests would be helpful.

--
Thanks,

Steve