How to verify multichannel

Hello,

When I test multichannel. I don't know how to verify if it works. I just catch network
packages to see if server and client communicate with multiple IP. But from my test, it
doesn't. Does any one know how to verify multichannel?

Setup:
server is samba server in linux upstream.
client is linux upstream.
smb.conf is:
[global]
interfaces = eth1, eth2, team0
server multi channel support = yes
vfs objects = recycle aio_pthread
aio read size = 1
aio write size = 1
[cifs]
path=/mnt/cifs
writeable=yes

Create network team in server and client. eth1 and eth2 work as team slave. Mount with
multichannel option(use one of team ip to mount). Then use "dd" to create 1G file. The
used time are the same for multichannel and no multichannel. Compare the time for
copying 1G file. The result are also the same. By the way, network team running mode
is round-robin.

Thanks.

--
Best regards!