Access data must be changed. Fraudsters know your old passwords.

Hello!

I ha­ve very bad news for you.
23/12/2019 - on this day I hac­ked your OS and got
full access to your account

do, you can cha­nge the password, yes.. But my
malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the sof­tware of the router, through which you went
online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and pl­aced my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was insta­lled on the
OS of your device.

After that, I made a f­ull dump of your disk
(I have all your address book, history of viewing sites,
all files, phone num­bers and addresses of all
your contacts).

A month ago, I wan­ted to lock your device and ask for a
not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you reg­ularly visit, and
I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you ab­out sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG perv­ert. Your fantasy is
shifted far away from the nor­mal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of th­e adult sites where you have fun
(do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I m­ade a screenshot of your joys (using the
camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spe­ctacular!

I'm know that you wo­uld not like to show these screenshots
to your friends, relatives or coll­eagues.
I think $763 is a very, ve­ry small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have be­en spying on you for so long, having spent
a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bit­coins!
My BTC wallet: 12CT3Ue3uD8YKR1NZBQwPQb5PRZaZ1xFmt

You do not know h­ow to use bitcoins?
Enter a que­ry in any search engine:
"how to replen­ish btc wallet".
It's extrem­ely easy

For this pay­ment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is open­ed, the timer will work.

After payment, my vir­us and dirty screenshots with your
enjoys will be self-destruct automa­tically.
If I do not receive fro­m you the specified amount,
then your device will
be locked, and all your con­tacts will receive a screenshots
with your "enjoys".

I hope you unders­tand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data,
files and scre­enshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is
impossible, I sent you an em­ail from your account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting
a disk or destr­oying a device will not help, since your data is
already on a remote ser­ver.

P.S. You are not my sin­gle victim. so, I guarantee you that I will
not disturb you again after paym­ent!
This is the word of honor ha­cker.

I also ask you to regu­larly update your antiviruses in the future.
This way you will no longer fall into a similar sit­uation.

Do not hold evil! I jus­t do my job.
Good luck.