Re: Easily reproducible deadlock on 5.4-rc4 with cifsInodeInfo.lock_sem semaphore after network disruption or smb restart

пн, 21 окт. 2019 г. в 20:05, David Wysochanski <dwysocha@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > ? If yes, then we can create another work queue that will be
> > re-locking files that have been re-opened. In this case
> > cifs_reopen_file will simply submit the "re-lock" request to the queue
> > without the need to grab the lock one more time.
> >
> I think you're approach of a work queue may work but it would have to
> be on a per-pid basis, as would any solution.

Why do you think we should have a queue per pid? What are possible
problems to have a single queue per SMB connection or Share (Tree)
connection?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Shilovsky