Re: Frequent reconnections / session startups?

Steve,

I just wanted to say thanks for the quick and detailed response - this
is extremely helpful.

It could take a few days before we can report back on which of these
recommendations was most helpful, given some challenges with
reproducing the problem.

We've been upgrading some VMs to Kernel 5.0 using:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack

and so far the results look very promising...

Cheers,
James