Re: Alternate Data Stream Status for LinuxCIFS utils

So we generalized the solution for this problem (how to query various
information, metadata like stream information among others from user
space tools) by creating an "smbinfo" utility in cifs-utils.   I have
been experimenting with adding an option to it "smbinfo streams
<filename>" to list the information on the alternate data streams
(currently there are about 10 options, different queries, exposed in
the tool).  Are you interested in looking at cleaning this (smbinfo
streams query option) and submitting updates to make it more user
friendly?

--
Thanks,

Steve