xfstests and current cifs for-next patch set

With 5.0-rc5 and current for-next (29 paches) two tests 310 (read and
readdir simultaneously) and 422 (delayed allocation stat, number of
blocks) fail I see this in the azure test bucket in the buildbot).
see this run: http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/4/builds/80

These don't fail when I select only the first 8 cifs fixes in for-next
ontop of 5.0-rc5.  See
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/4/builds/82
 so am trying to narrow it down.    This run (in progress)
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/4/builds/83
has the first 19 (of the 29) cifs patches (ontop of 5.0-rc5 mainline
as with the runs above) so we can bisect which commit causes the
problem with tests 310 and 422.

This seems unrelated to the problem I see in slightly more current
mainline (that we can see with no cifs changes) in xfstest 422 that
was introduced with 5.0-rc6.

Let me know if others (or other scenario problems) see the tests
310/422 failure.

--
Thanks,

Steve