Re: [GIT] SMB3 Fixes

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 1:17 AM Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Misc. SMB3 fixes

Honestly, I'm not going to keep pulling from you if you claim these
are "fixes" just to get around the merge window.

There are big new features there. Yes, they may "fix" behavior (that
posix mkdir one, for example), BUT IT IS NOT A REGRESSION.

So it's not "fixing" anything that has ever worked, and it shouldn't
have been sent after the merge window.

You would never mark something like tat for stable. That also means
that it shouldn't be sent to me after the merge window.

I've taken this, but if this behavior continues, I'll just stop
pulling entirely.

          Linus