Re: SMB3: Add xattr support to SMB3 and a bug fix

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   git://git.samba.org/sfrench/cifs-2.6.git for-next
> Signed tag is 4.14-smb3-xattr-enable

So this is now the third time that I have done a

   "git pull git://git.samba.org/sfrench/cifs-2.6.git for-next"

and then noticed belatedly the note about how the signed tag is
actually elsewhere, and had to reset and redo the pull.

And I wonder how many times I _didn't_ notice that note? Maybe I've
caught them all, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were tons
of cases where I didn't.

So can you please just tell me what to pull, rather than first put
that decoy wrong address in, and then adding a note about what the
right one is?

Please. No more decoys.

Just tell me to pull

   git://git.samba.org/sfrench/cifs-2.6.git 4.14-smb3-xattr-enable

without any mind games. Ok?

            Linus