Re: [GIT] CIFS FIxes

Oops.

This one missed my "git pull" search criterion, apparently because of
some fat-fingering (it has GIT in the subject, but then the "pull"
part got corrupted in the message body):

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please pulltThe following changes since commit [..]

I've pulled now, but just for future reference: pull requests that
don't have "git" and "pull" somewhere in the message (or the subject)
end up missing my normal "did I catch everything" checks.

So they are more likely to be delayed (or even lost in the chaos that
is my mailbox).

               Linus