Re: getcifsacl working, but UID/GID mapping is not

Hi,
I just did some more digging:

The `error -13 getting sec desc` was caused by a file my user had zero access to, so it is unimportant.

Furthermore, the acl xattr was being exposed, I just used getfattr wrong; `getfattr -n system.cifs_acl` works perfectly.
The getxattr syscall also works fine.

I also tried listing the xattrs directly using `listxattr`, and it did not return system.cifs_acl, so that may be a bug in the cifs xattrs implementation?

The UID/GID mapping is also still not working correctly. My assumption here is that the user/group should be the same ones that
getcifsacl is showing; so if I can resolve the UID/GID manually by using `getent passwd`, cifs should be showing it too,
is that even correct?

Best,
Karolin Varner