Re: PROBLEM: Attempting to create subdirectory returns error after removing parent directory with child entries using rmdir()

Hi Steve,

On 22.06.2016 23:23, Shajit Bastian wrote:
Hi Steve,

On 22.06.2016 18:48, Steve French wrote:
Does this patch which is in recent kernels change the behavior:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/fs/cifs?id=897fba1172d637d344f009d700f7eb8a1fa262f1
I think this patch might solve the problem. I will test and update asap.

I applied the patch and tested again. This solves the problem. Thanks you.

Br,
Bastian

Br,
Bastian
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Bastian Arjun Shajit