Re: vfs: move btrfs clone ioctls to common code

Hi Steve,

we have two APIs in Linux:

 - the copy_file_range syscall which just is a "do a copy by any means"
 - the btrfs clone ioctls which have stricter semantics that very much
   expect a reflink-like operation

I plan to also wire up copy_file_range to try the clone_file_range method
first if available to make life easier for file systems, but as there isn't
any test coverage for that I don't dare to actually submit it yet.  I'll
send a compile tested only RFC for it when resending this series.