Re: Two inodes with the same inode number

On 09/11/2015 12:27 PM, john.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Peter,  reading this person complaint regarding cifs further leads me to
believe that the synology server may have problems managing inode numbers.

Just to be clear, my problem is on the client side since unmounting and remounting the share fixes the issue.

Thanks,
--
Ross Lagerwall