Re: Kerberized mount.cifs with SMB>1?

Hi Steve, *

I came across this thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.cifs/10081/focus=10305 when
investigating why mount.cifs wasn't working with smb2. I have tried to
follow the information there and have created a patch. I have tested
this successfully against SMB2.0, SMB2.1, SMB3.0, SMB3.02.
Regarding the patch I followed as much as I could sess_auth_kerberos
method in cifs.c[1]. Some things I didn't quite see how to handle as
they don't seem relevant in SMB2 e.g. the unicode_oslm_strings,
unicode_domain_string, ascii_ssetup_strings handling, also I only just
noticed I missed the "bad security blob length" check (but not sure if
it is needed for smb1+) Anyway be interested in a review of the patch :-)

thanks,
Noel

[1] actually I followed CIFS_SessSetup of an older cifs version but then
when rebasing glanced at the new 'sess_auth_kerberos'