Re: SMB2 test suite question

For tests of the Linux client that would be xfstest (which subsumes
many of the useful smaller functional tests of file systems), as it is
for most Linux file systems, but there are others such as dbench which
are particularly useful for constructing stress scenarios.

For tests of the server, most would prefer smbtorture but this is the
wrong mailing list to ask about Samba server questions.  Try
samba-technical

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Charlie B. <charlie8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>      I was wondering if anyone could tell me the location of the best and most comprehensive SMB2 test suites would be.  Possibly V4 smbtorture?  Thank you for any advice!
>
> ~Charlie B.
> --

Thanks,

Steve