Re: [GIT] CIFS Updates

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Most visible change in this set is the additional of multi-credit
> support [...]

a purely administrative comment: please change your scripts to use
"[GIT PULL]" in your subject line, or have a "please pull" in the
body.

My email sorting logic looks for "git" and "pull" to find pull
requests. As a result, yours doesn't show up when I look for pending
pull requests, which in turn means that if I have a lot of mail (which
is pretty much "always"), you are less likely to be noticed,
particularly when I'm in "go through emails and pull updates" mode as
opposed to "ok, let's see if there is anything else" mode.

I've obviously found this email, but just to avoid future problems,
please make it easier for me to pick up on your pull requests.

               Linus