"CIFS VFS: Server requires packet signing to be enabled" with a krb5i mount

I have a number of mounts to WS2008 using krb5i and multiuser.

/etc/fstab:
//mountname /location cifs sec=krb5i,multiuser,user=MACHINE$ 0 0

Is this expected behavior?  Can the message be safely ignored or is it
indicative of an underlying issue?  I thought krb5i would be
sufficient indication that I intend for packet signing to be enabled.

I have played around with modifying /proc/fs/cifs/SecurityFlags
(0x9009) in /etc/rc.local, but doesn't seem to help.

Kernel is 2.6.32-358.

Thanks.

--
-Kyle