RE: Using PAM module without Kerberos

Hello,

I have managed to solve this myself by moving up the 'pam_cifscreds' session entry in PAM's 'common-session' directly after the 'pam_keyinit' line:

session optional        pam_keyinit.so force revoke debug
session optional        pam_cifscreds.so host=cifsserver.ourdomain debug
session sufficient      pam_unix.so
session required        pam_ldap.so use_first_pass

I should have read Orion's original description more closely.

Thanks for your continued efforts that make my life easier.

Matt