"mount error(122): Disk quota exceeded" whenever trying to mount.cifs with sec=krb5

Hello,

I am having some trouble with mount.cifs and kerberos.  After a reboot the share will mount via autofs using kerberos and function correctly.  However within 24 hours it will stop working displaying this error in the syslog:

CIFS VFS: Send error in SessSetup = -122
CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -122

After that happens, if I try to remount it from the command line using mount.cifs and these options I get an error.  The mount command I use is:

mount.cifs -o fstype=cifs,actimeo=0,sec=krb5,cruid=0,uid=0,gid=0,file_mode=0644,dir_mode=0755 //dfs.mydomain.com/backups test --verbose

The error I receive is:

mount error(122): Disk quota exceeded

At any time I can mount using the default non-krb5 sec method and the mount will succeed.  But I can't get sec=krb5 mount to work again until I reboot the machine.

Thank you kindly for any advice,

- Doug