accessing windows share with trusted Mit's kerberos realm credentials

Hello everybody,
I am trying to mount windows share on a windows 2008 ad server from linux. An easy step, but ...
The Windows Domain trust a MIT Kerberos Realm
The users are mapped with a kerberos principal
The mount work with the Active Directory password , or kerberos ticket but NOT with MIT'password or tickets...

The Trust works well,
I have got no problem with Windows 7 joined domain computer for accessing the shares.
It don't work with windows 7 non domain joined computer.

The authentication work with linux with a mix of winbind and pam_krb5
Somebody does have an idea ?
Thanks !!
Regards
Serge

Here some basic information

[root@confucius ~]# mount.cifs -V
mount.cifs version: 4.8.1

mount -t cifs //dc1/data/cnsxxxxa /mnt -o username=cnsxxxxa
work with the active's directory password but not with the mit's

[root@confucius ~]# mount -t cifs //dc1/data/cnsxxxxa /mnt -o username=cnsxxxxa,domain=KERBEROS.REALM
do not help

with AD kerberos ticket :
kinit cnsxxxxa@AD.LOCAL
Password for cnsxxxxa@AD.LOCAL
[root@confucius ~]# mount -t cifs //dc1/data/cnsxxxxa /mnt -o sec=krb5i

with MIT kerberos ticket :
[root@confucius ~]# kinit cnsxxxxa
Password for cnsxxxxa@KERBEROS.REALM:
[root@confucius ~]# mount -t cifs //dc1/data/cnsxxxxa /mnt -o sec=krb5i
mount error(5): Input/output error

I have added this to /etc/requestkey.conf
create cifs.spnego * * /usr/sbin/cifs.upcall %k
create dns_resolver * * /usr/sbin/cifs.upcall %k

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net