CMAC moving to crypto

I see that cmac.c is now in Linux crypto directory, presumably
destined for 3.11 kernel.  Presumably would allow hardware
acceleration for new processors which support it in internally ?!

Has anyone looked at whether and how we could use this (in either
kernel or samba)

See:
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/log/crypto/cmac.c

--