Re: mount.cifs error code docs?

Jeff,

Thanks for the info. I should clarify that it's not that I've got an error. I'm trying to document expected error codes for my project.

Though I am doing some testing to assemble at least some error cases and associated codes. Agreed about error 5 in this case, though was hoping there might be some sort of list out there somewhere about at least some of the various CIFS failures that get rolled together under error 5.

Best regards,
- Matthew