Re: Read speed

Thank you for the thorough reply, Steve. It's nice to
read of the progress in 2012, but RHEL 6.3 and what is
supported there is what we have to work with. It is the
latest supported version, as you surely know, so it
seems like we'll have to wait quite awhile before
getting the module's read performance increases.

We're dealing with 9 US sites, nightly time window (which
we're exceeding) for transferring large amounts of data
over 1.5Mbps links).

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks again.