Re: Handling of Connection.CommandSequenceWindow for SMB2 ...

Most current is:

git.altlinux.org/people/piastry/public/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/smb2-dev

although the smb2-mount branch, which contains few patches, only the
more basic smb2 support,
is the branch we are focusing on for review.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have not been able to find where Connection.CommandSequenceWindow is
> handled in the smb2 code.
>
> Perhaps I am looking in the wrong repos or the wrong branch. Can
> someone point me to where it is?
>
> I am referring to [MS-SMB2] section 3.3.1.7 (dated July 5, 2012.) and
> the other references to the CommandSequenceWindow. I would have
> thought that it might be dealt with in the demultiplexing thread. It
> does not seem possible to avoid explicitly storing the
> CommandSequenceWindow because of the potential for out-of-order
> receipt of SMBs.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Richard Sharpe