Re: [GIT] CIFS Fixes

OK - understood.  The description I was about to send you was:

CIFS/SMB2 changes for first part of merge window:

The largest part of the changes includes new error mappings for NT Status
codes to map directly to posix errors (needed for SMB2)

This set also include the following changes:
1) async write cleanup
2) move protocol specific mount/stat code to ops structure
3) add SMB2 protocol support for mount/stat
Additional SMB2 is nearing review completion.
4) assorted cifs fixes from Jeff

--
Thanks,

Steve