Re: Connect notifyfs to cifs possible.

Notify is great for cifs (smb/cifs clients regularly used it as far
back as OS/2, and Windows desktops use it with cifs and smb2 as a key
feature of their desktop).  What is going to be fun to figure out is
how "directory oplocks" (in smb2.2) can be used to simplify this and
make it perform even better.  There is

I am looking forward to understanding more how would like to tie this in.

Thanks,

Steve