RE: help - can't stat() cifs file system

Hi Jeff,

Since I don't have RedHat support, I opened a bug through bugzilla.redhat.com.  The bug number is 800082.  I see that it was assigned to you.

Thank you for future correspondence while troubleshooting this bug.  I can coordinate with the end user experiencing this bug, if you think it is helpful for reproduction.  Also, if you need log files, etc, I am happy to pass them along.

Best regards,

Mark Christiansen
University of Washington
Cardiovascular Health Research Unit