Re: Any interest in inotify messages via netlink.

I'm afraid we're not speaking about the same.

I know SMB supports already inotify like calls (SMB Change request)
but my question is whether netlink messages, about a inotify being set
(or removed) on the cifs filesystem, is of any use to you.

For FUSE fs's I'm experminting with this, in the way I described in my

Stef