Re: smb2 work status

I found out the problem with the kernel hanging. The problem was in
query-info request - we need to set size of our buffer  in a request
but we had sizeof(FILE_ALL_INFO_SMB2) + sizeof(query_req) there. I
removed sizeof(query_req) and expand buffer to store information about
filename - (+ MAX_NAME*2).

So, I rebased my branch with this and other fixes and put it on top of
the current master. As the result, now I have mount/umount and stat
work correctly (according to my stress mount/stat/umount test).

pending cifs patches:
http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/smb2-dev

my patches:
http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/smb2-dev-experimental

As the next steps, I think we need to reconsider mid structure - now I
think that having one big structure for both protocols is the best way
to keep code cleaner. Also, I can start implementing inode/file
operations as well.

Comments?

--
Best regards,