[3.0-rc1] CIFS ACL build failure without CONFIG_KEYS

In 3.0-rc1, without CONFIG_KEYS, cifs-acl.c compilation fails with various
errors, including one about trying to dereference an incomplete type (struct
keys, defined in <linux/key.h>).

I'm including two patches for this since I don't know which way to go on this
one: pick whichever is more correct :-)

--
| Darren Salt  | linux or ds at  | nr. Ashington, |  _  ASCII ribbon
| using Debian | youmustbejoking | Northumberland | ( ) campaign against
| GNU/Linux    | ,demon,co,uk    |                |  X  HTML e-mail
                                                    / \ www.asciiribbon.org
Live every day like it's your last, because one day you'll be right.