Re: Question about notify.

Hi,

OK, that's interesting!

It's getting much more clear now.

How did apps ( or anything else what was interested in file/dir
changes) instruct the mount.cifs
(or was it smbmount at those days?) prog to watch a particular inode/entry?

This is interesting cause that's the issue now, integration from the
notify subsytem in VFS and the fs (cifs/fuse or any other) is the key,
as I look at it.

I have to read a lot about this cause although I'm working already
some time now on FUSE fs's, but not on the kernel.

Stef