Re: Can't mount Windows DFS root using NTLMv2 (fwd)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010, Shirish Pargaonkar wrote:

security blob in ntlmssp negotiate request between what cifs client sends
and what Windows client sends is little different.
cifs client does not encode OIDs for SPNEGO and NTLMSSP mech type
in the request. That could be a cause of error at the setup you have but at
the setup I have, Windows 2008 server seems to be OK with it.

I can make that change, encode them using asn.1 and see if that helps.
But meanwhile  if even logger is flagging anything, that would be
useful to know.

I'm really hard trying to follow you here, but not sure I am :)

But anyway, if you would like me to test a patch, I'd be happy to.

Regards,
Robbert