Re: [cifs srcaddr-v4] cifs: Allow binding to local IP address.

On 09/02/2010 09:02 PM, Steve French wrote:
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Jeff Layton<jlayton@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:07:29 -0700
Fair enough. We're splitting hairs at this point. Let's just take this
as-is. For v5 of the patch:

Acked-by: Jeff Layton<jlayton@xxxxxxxxx>

I do like this patch as well - although not for rc4 but see no problem
with it in the next merge window - unless there is some other feedback
on IPv6 related syntax that I missed.

Next merge window is fine with me.

Thanks for all the reviews and suggestions!

I should have the nfs version posted (to the nfs
list) tomorrow.

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>