Re: VS: DM800 Linux client use CIFS/SMB to connect to Windows 2008 R2 Share

You can enable more detailed error messages by enabling cifs debug
messages (before the mount) by "echo 7 > /proc/fs/cifs/cifsFYI"

posix error 13 is the same as "access denied"

One possible reason is that the domain of the server is not specified
and that the default domain for that user differs from what you think
(add something like "domain=yourserversdomain")

--
Thanks,

Steve